пятница, 15 марта 2013 г.

The magic book.


I was pleasantly surprised at coming across the book in the library. It contained the spell that had originally turned me into a woman, the wife of strong dominant man ,in the first place, but it also had a reversal charm to return me to normal. The new female side of me wasn't about to be defeated, though. I noticed further down the page a spell to make me addicted to cum of my husband, one to make me to wear always only dresses and skirts with stockings, and one to make me more weak, more emotional, more submissive and much less intelligent. I frowned. This should be an easy decision, but for some reason a feminine voice in my head was urging me to cast the spells at the bottom of the page...

Later that night, my husband Steve couldn't believe his luck, when he filled me his seed...

1 комментарий:

Анонимный комментирует...

What a great story!!!

fj